- President - Frank Perrucci
- Vice President - Chris Burkard
- Treasurer - Josh Maxwell
- Past President - Kit Sawyer
- Secretary - Stephen Strassel
- Director - Russell Burland
- Director - Ray Jahn
- Director - Jim Kalvin
- Director - Dan Mercier Sr
- Executive Director - Tiffany Sawyer-Schank
- The Marine Industry of Collier County promotes our members to the public and to the government at the local, state and national level. This is accomplished via press releases, the MIACC meeting with local, state and national policy makers and through special events, meetings and seminars.
- As a member, our organization strives to protect your business interests and to assure regulations and laws both locally and statewide are equitable. We interface directly with lawmakers holding them accountable in the decision making process.
- The MIACC offers vast opportunities for networking and research.
- Monthly meetings are held centrally to exchange ideas, discuss problems and offer solutions for your business needs.
- The Naples Boat Show held each January jump starts all marine business for the year. All members receive exhibitor discounts.
- Industry seminars, educational workshops, government meetings, proposed legislation are posted to our members as the MIACC receives this information from MIAF, government and private agencies and other organizations.
- MIACC special events are planned throughout the year and we encourage our members to participate as a way to promote and bring attention to their individual businesses.
- MIACC side arms are the MIACC Foundation: educational programs and funding; and MIPAC: the MIACC political action committee.